Thursday, March 17, 2016

Target Market Strategy


My target consumer is one that actually enjoys alcohol for the taste and differences they get from one type of alcohol to the other. I want my vodka to feel like a celebration of life and to give the drinker a deep down warm feeling. I’ll be marketing towards people in their late 20’s and older adults.

“A marketing strategy consists of specific strategies for target markets, positioning, the marketing mix, and marketing expenditure levels. It outlines how the company intends to create value for target customers in order to capture value in return.” (Pg. 56)
Instead of trying to appeal to the younger generation that is all about partying and drinking just to get drunk, I want to appeal to the person that appreciates a quality product for its taste and purity. I would market it as one of the few types of vodka you can sip and actually enjoy.
“Planning good strategies is only a start toward successful marketing. A brilliant marketing strategy counts for little if the company fails to implement it properly." (Pg. 57)
Implementing my marketing strategy would be key to our businesses’ success. If no one actually goes through with all the ideas to keep business flowing smoothly then it could fall apart before even getting off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment