Friday, March 18, 2016

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content




For my creative content I wanted to make sure that a specific group of people would be able to see my product so I’ve taken an ad out in a few select magazines. The first is a cigar magazine that will appeal to older gentlemen that enjoy the finer things in the luxury department, the second is Cosmopolitan as that will appeal to women that enjoy the latest trends and newest products, and lastly GQ as this will appeal to men directly in my target market. As our brand gains more momentum in the future I would take out ads in newspapers and then go for billboards. If I’m successful in those marketing campaigns then I will put all my efforts into making it a common household spirit by creating a commercial and radio ad. I also believe that our product will speak for itself and that news of this delicious vodka will spread via word-of-mouth. I want people to truly enjoy our product and hope it will find itself in the homes of millions one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment